Did you make a New Year’s Resolution to transform your life into minimalism? If you did then the following article that I saw on Houzz.com can help you get started!
The slideshow below has 12 great tips to achieve minimalism for 2018
They have some great ideas that include:
- Try a capsule wardrobe
- Streamlining your bath and beauty products
- Simplifying your kitchen
- Shopping from bulk bins
- Share, borrow, or rent before buying
- Digitize old home movies
- Declutter toys
- Creating your own private space to meditate, do yoga or simply relax
- Save up for one forever piece for your home
- Scheduling a regular cleanup time on your weekly calendar to declutter surfaces, recycle old papers and fill a bag with giveaway items.
These 12 tips will set you on the way for a minimalist lifestyle. Setting your new year’s resolution is attainable through setting goals. Make sure you are setting attainable goals by writing them down clearly.
In this post a Harvard Business study announced surprising statistics relating to goal setting and successes. Their study found that 14% of people who have goals are 10 times more successful than those without goals. Of those people 3% with written goals are 3 times more successful than the 14% with unwritten goals.
Be one of the 3% with written goals and achieve your New Year’s Resolutions.