A stylishly decorative and practical hanging pot rack with lights might just be the storage space solution and energy saving kitchen device for you. If you are in need of more ways that you can save space and organize better in your home, you can always get started with your kitchen area.
The kitchen is always a space within your home that can easily fall victim to clutter due to the sheer amount of traffic in and out. There are always meals being prepared and on top of that, many people will use their kitchen as a family gathering place either in the morning or at the end of the day. Looking into lighted pot racks for organization of your pots and pans will make for a neat and tidy space that is free from a lot of added clutter.
- Using A Pot Rack With Lights For Space Saving Ideas
- History of pot racks
- How To Choose A Lighted Hanging Pot Rack For Your Kitchen
- Maintenance of Lighted Hanging Pot Racks
- Chandelier Style Lighted Pot Racks
- Kenroy Home Light Pot Racks
- Wooden Lighted Pot Rack
- 2 Lighted Pot Racks Downlights
- Hanging Pot Rack With 3 DownLights
- Lighted Pot Racks For The Outdoors Person Or The Cabin
- Hanging Pot Racks With Lights Are A Perfect Addition For Your Kitchen
Using A Pot Rack With Lights For Space Saving Ideas
You will often see pot racks that are suspended from a ceiling, which make for a wonderful and convenient space saving idea. However, if you want to have an upgrade on your hanging racks, there are now versions that come fully lighted.
Not only are they a great way to bring about a new level of organization to your kitchen but they are also great for adding a new element of design and atmosphere. It is simply a matter of picking out the right lighted pot rack to fit in with your tastes, decor and of course whatever budget that you have in place.
There are different options available in terms of materials for lighted pot racks including brushed metal, wood, wrought iron, stainless steal and more. You also have the choice of the type of lighting that you want to bring into your space for a certain look and feel. Small ornate lamps installed within or unique light bulbs can make any hanging pot and pan organizer something truly special for your kitchen space.
History of pot racks
The idea of hanging cookery pots in the kitchen may have originated from the 17th century practice of using an arrangement of links and hooks or trammels to suspend, raise or lower cooking pots in a fireplace to control cooking temperatures.
Up to the 15th century, most wealthy European homes had spacious kitchens with several adjacent anterooms, including whole rooms just for storing pots and pans and other utensils. However, it would not be surprising if poorer families with less spacious kitchens used pot racks, either in the form of tripods standing on the kitchen dirt floor or hooks hanging from the ceiling or wall, to store their pots and pans and other utensils.
Do you want to free up some kitchen cabinet space and have your pots and pans hanging from a pot rack within easy reach?
How To Choose A Lighted Hanging Pot Rack For Your Kitchen
1. The first question to ask is “Where do I want to put my pot rack?” You will need to take a good look at your kitchen and decide where it is best suited for you.
2. When looking at a lighted hanging pot rack you have to know how tall your ceiling is. Most pot racks are designed to fit 8 or 9-foot ceilings for easy access to cooks of average height. However, households with shorter cooks or taller ceilings need not despair. Most pot rack stores, whether online or down the road, carry a wide range of chains or extension hooks to solve the situation.
3. The next question is: “Do you want to match your pot rack to your kitchen’s decor?” For example, if you are going to hang your pot rack in a modern kitchen above a built-in kitchen island with stainless steel countertops, cooktops, ovens and dishwashers, then a stainless steel pot rack might be best for you.
However, if you are you are going to hang your pot rack in country cottage style kitchen next to oak timber cabinets and coffee black kitchen appliances, then a black hammered steel pot rack might be a good match.
4. And equally important is “How do you want the pot rack to look?” If you want a more modern look, then the clean lines of glistening stainless steel may be your best bet. If you are going for the antique look, then the decorative swirls of brassy copper may do the job.
5. What type of material do you want your pot rack to be made of? Do you want the country elegance of oak or natural cherry? The practicality and durability of painted or powder coated hammered steel? Or the sleekness and strength of stainless steel?
6. What size and shape do you want your pot rack to be – rectangular, round, oval or square? This may be dictated by the number of pots, pans and other cooking utensils that you want to fit in as well as the kitchen space that you have available.
7. Do you need additional light? If the pot rack is above a cooking and food preparation area, then you may need a lighted pot rack that come with downlights to illluminate as well as add ambience to your working space.
8. And last but not least, how much do you want to spend for your pot rack?
Maintenance of Lighted Hanging Pot Racks
Most pot racks are more or less maintenance free. All you need to do is dust them once in a while and make sure you use all the pans that are hanging from it to make sure they stay clean.
No matter the size of your kitchen there is a pot rack for you. More than just storage, lighted pot racks can add a touch of simple elegance to any decor. So find one for your very own today.
Chandelier Style Lighted Pot Racks
Chandelier style lighted pot racks add an elegant touch to your kitchen. In style and beautiful in appearance they will add a bright touch to your kitchen. This style pot rack with lights adds more light than your pot racks with 2 or 3 down lights.
Kenroy Home Light Pot Racks
The Kenroy Home lighted hanging pot racks feature 2 downlights with beautiful designs. They will go with almost any decor you have. The chains can be adjusted to fit your ceiling. They come with 8 hanging hooks for your pots and pans.
Wooden Lighted Pot Rack
The wooden lighted pot racks have a traditional feel. Made sturdy and built to last. The hanging chains can be adjusted to fit your ceiling.
2 Lighted Pot Racks Downlights
These hanging pot racks with lights feature 2 downlights. The lights are bright and add a great touch to your kitchen. They have adjustable chains to fit your ceiling height.
Hanging Pot Rack With 3 DownLights
Lighted Pot Racks For The Outdoors Person Or The Cabin
A wonderful touch for the outdoors person or your cabin. They have a natural outdoor feeling. Beautifully decorated to match an outdoor decor.
Hanging Pot Racks With Lights Are A Perfect Addition For Your Kitchen
Not only are lighted pot racks a perfect way to bring a new element of design to your home, but they also make it a lot easier for you to see when you are looking for a certain cooking pan for your next meal. The light feature makes it easy to see and you will have everything right within your reach so that you are not having to bend down or dig through your cabinets when you are right in the middle of meal preparation.
Some of the different pot and pan organizer racks that are available today will even have added features that will allow you to store your spatulas, tongs and other utensils that are frequently used in your kitchen.
You’ll be amazed at the style and storage a hanging pot rack with lights can bring to a kitchen. Scrolls of wrought iron in various colors can make your kitchen look elegant or shabby chic. Shiny steel or copper adds a shimmer of light and simple sophistication to your kitchen.
You’ll look like a culinary master with one or more pot racks hanging in your kitchen. Use a small one for coffee mugs and a large one for your pots and pans. Indulge in the versatility of pot racks and use them to hang flowers you’re drying or even drapery. The possible uses for pot racks are incredible. Some can hold candles for a romantic affect others have a shelf above for display or more storage.
When you are ready to bring your kitchen organization to a new level, there is nothing quite like a lighted pot rack in your choice of materials and lighting fixtures. It is simply a matter of shopping around until you are able to find the perfect set up that is going to bring something new and beautiful to your kitchen. When all is said and done, you are going to be glad that you took the time to make sure that you had one of the best organizational tools installed in your kitchen.